In March 2016, we asked our 7K+ members to help us map the landscape of Internet of Things startups, businesses and professionals in the UK and beyond. This is what they had to say.
- Generally the community is aged 25-45, many working in software engineering and have businesses.
- 25% of respondants have a startup that is less than 5 years old and most of those have 1-5 employees.
- Half of those teams have women on their teams and people of ethnic minorities.
- 67% of those young businesses are self-financed.
- Over half of them are looking for over £100K in finance.
Our 2017 edition is out, so please fill it in before April 25th 2017.