- Generally the community is aged 25-45, many working in software engineering and have businesses.
- 25% of respondants have a startup that is less than 5 years old and most of those have 1-5 employees.
- Half of those teams have women on their teams and people of ethnic minorities.
- 67% of those young businesses are self-financed.
- Over half of them are looking for over £100K in finance.
We only have 324 responses so far and I’d like to get us to at least 1K so if you find the results helpful, please think about filling the 1 minute questionnaire in! It applies no matter where you are! All you need to do is be working with the internet of things.